Monday, September 27, 2010

Sorry!


To our faithful readers....hahaha ya that was pretty funny... ok to anyone who stumbles across this lovely blog...Sorry it's been on hiatus!

This is probably why I'm not meant to be a blogger. Unless Meesa is bugging me or Paul tells me to add "blog" to my to-do list it doesn't happen. Hopefully I'm back into the swing of things now and will get a couple more put up this week. Paul & I have been busy and have taken lots of pics to show our adventures!

So enjoy the final installment of Transformers and photos of our new floors!
I promise I'll be better....maybe. :)

3 comments:

  1. haha, gotta love that paul makes you put it on your "to-do" list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you weren't bothering me enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just because some of us are too lazy to post comments, doesn't mean we don't read it.

    ReplyDelete