Due to the Chicago Air Show this weekend the Transformer's shoot got delayed. Bad for them but awesome for me! The pictures aren't the greatest but remember I am on the 6th floor shooting through some really thick glass that reflects!
Destruction and mayhem
The bus getting a little dirty. A lot of the "ash" around the bus is actually just dirt.
Shia Labeouf & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (yes, I totally had to look up who the blonde was.)
I'll give the chick props, they re-shot the scene for over an hour and she always looked the same and only got her makeup/hair touched up once. Safe to say she must be a robot.
Shia kept bouncing before every shot. Hence the blurred photo of him. I think he needs a little less caffeine.
My co-worker Kim was fixing a pair of glasses and said "hey I just heard them say "3...2...1"". Well as she said "1" they exploded/flipped the bus over. It was loud and definitely made my heart race for the rest of the day. But so cool! :)
Well, that's not a local sign unless Chinatown just migrated north to the Loop and I wasn't told. So lookout for it in the movie.
They still haven't crushed/blown-up/driven off the 4 cars on the addition to the parking garage so hopefully that will be done tomorrow while I'm at work. If they do, I'll post some more pics to keep everyone updated!
They still haven't crushed/blown-up/driven off the 4 cars on the addition to the parking garage so hopefully that will be done tomorrow while I'm at work. If they do, I'll post some more pics to keep everyone updated!
No comments:
Post a Comment