So we found out last week that Transformers would be filming some scenes for the movie at the parking garage near my building. I stare at this parking structure everyday. I am always amazed by the valets and how they drive really expensive cars. Since the past couple days the crews have been working on sets on the top level the valets have been practicing donuts with people's cars like a nice BMW. Ferris Bueller was correct at how valet's drive cars in Chicago.
Things got exciting as it was time to leave work, they finally used one of the big cranes and lifted the little red car up to the platform.
It took forever for that to happen. Seriously how do movie people make any money? I assume since I don't work today that all the good stuff will happen while I'm off and I'll come back in time to watch them take apart the structure it took two days to put up.
oh well that's the movies.
When you see Shia LaBeouf, please tackle him, yell "Where's the beef?*" really loudly, put him in a to-go box and mail that hunk-o-man meat to me in Gettysburg. Much obliged.
ReplyDelete*beouf is beef in French. I'm not entirely crazy.
If I see him, I will definitely do that just for you Sarah! Of course my co-worker might have already tackled him for herself by the time I get there.
ReplyDeletei wish i worked downtown!!
ReplyDelete